In September 2016 we made our 2nd trip to Africa.
Here is where we visited.
In South Africa
- Pilanesberg National Park (day trip out of Johhannesburg)
- Shumba Camp on the Busanga plain, Kafue National Park (3 nights)
- Anabezi on the Lower Zambezi River (3 nights)
- Victoria Falls Hotel (one night)
- Little Makalolo Camp in the Hwange National Park (4 nights)
Back in Johannesburg
- The Leopard Bistro for dinner (in Melville). We dined here because of Anthony Bourdain's "Parts Unknown" episode on food in Johannesburg. Its reputation as the best bistro in Joburg is well-deserved.
Here are some notes on this series of blog posts.
There are 10 posts in the series, including this one. Photos and videos were clustered roughly by animal category (e.g., Antelopes) and formed into videos using the Pinnacle video editor on Bill's iPad and posted on YouTube.